Pawsby Dog Show
Come and join Thoresby Park for its Pawsby Dog Show for it’s third year running!
With demonstrations, have a go activities, stall holders, miniature railway, food & drink and more. There’s fun for all the family!
Entry to the event is free (normal car parking charges apply, £3.00 for the full day or £1 for up to an hour).
See a list of the fun dog show classes below:
Morning Classes – £2.00 per class
- Most Handsome Dog – 10.45am
- Prettiest Bitch – 11am
- Waggiest Tail – 11.15am
- Best Rescue – 11.30am
- Dog the judge would most like to take home – 11.45am
- Dog most like its owner – 12pm
- Best junior handler – 12.15pm
- Fancy Dress – 12.30pm
- Best in Show (winners from each morning class – free entry) – 12.45pm
Afternoon Classes – £2.00 per class
- Most Handsome – 1.45pm
- Prettiest Bitch – 2pm
- Dog the judge would most like to take home – 2.15pm
- Cutest Puppy – 2.30pm
- Best Pair – 2.45pm
- Best 2 or more colours – 3pm
- Best Golden Oldie – 3.15pm
- Best in Show – (Winners from each afternoon class – free entry) – 3.30pm
Perfect Fit dog harnesses have kindly donated two vouchers for the best in show winners along with Gilpa who have donated bags of dog food for the best in show winners.
The event is being sponsored by Fish4Dogs, entrants to the dog show will receive x1 Fish4Dogs goodie bag per dog whilst stock lasts.
Please remember to check the latest COVID-19 guidance before attending any event and contact the event organiser should you need any further information on the COVID-secure measures that will be put in place. Newark & Sherwood District Council is not in a position to confirm that the events advertised are Covid-19 Secure.